Anthem, Inc. Sales Director - IngenioRx (Pharmacy Benefit Management) in Indianapolis, Indiana
SHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Pharmacy Sales Director - National Accounts – Atlanta, GA, Mason, OH, St. Louis, MO, Virginia Beach, VA, Wallingford, CT, Morristown, NJ, Chicago, IL., Minneapolis, MN, Louisville, KY, Las Vegas, NV preferred. For the right person, we will consider different locations.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing business development strategies to achieve or exceed total membership and sales goals of IngenioRx products within the strategic account segment aimed at Local ASO employer business growth.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Responsible for the internal and external advocacy of the sales of small, midsize, and large, complex opportunities and accounts.
• Serves as a Subject Matter Expert with external constituents to properly convey, position, and message the IngenioRx solution to brokers, labor, TPAs, and plan sponsors.
• Leads prospecting and distribution development activities for new business and proactively calls on brokers and consultants in targeted markets.
• Serves as a market intelligence leader to assist management with the product, pricing, and strategic initiatives to better leverage competitive position.
• Works with the implementation team to ensure a seamless transition.
• Prepares sales pipeline, sales forecasts, and other reports.
Requires a BA/BS and a minimum of 5 years of successful PBM (Pharmacy Benefit Management) or health care industry sales experience or any combination of experience.
MBA preferred but not required.
Highly preferred direct employer selling experience.
Post COVID-19 travel is required.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few. Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.