Anthem, Inc. Manager, Talent Acquisition Healthcare Delivery Team in Indianapolis, Indiana
SHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Manager, Talent Acquisition Healthcare Delivery Team
Preferred Location: Cerritos, CA, Nashville, TN, Cincinnati, OH, or Indianapolis, IN, but will consider other Anthem locations.
We are seeking a Talent Acquisition leader to oversee the execution of a functional talent acquisition strategy and Healthcare Delivery team, as outlined by the Director, Talent Acquisition. The Talent Acquisition leader will have operational oversight of a recruiting team primarily focused on clinical roles including physician recruitment for the organization’s Healthcare Delivery team.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Lead and develop a team of recruiters, coordinators, and sourcers, empowering them to execute against functional goals by effectively managing the team’s performance and providing subject matter expert coaching and guidance.
• Ensures alignment with people strategies to drive world-class recruiting practices and operational excellence across a geographically dispersed team.
• Ensure day-to-day talent acquisition activities are aligned with strategies developed by the Director, Talent Acquisition.
• Identify areas for improvement for day-to-day talent acquisition processes.
• Lead and develop a high-performing team in a fast-paced environment.
• Creates and monitors talent acquisition performance KPIs / SLAs and adjusts strategy and processes accordingly for continuous improvement.
• Interface with Talent Acquisition Strategy Directors to gain insight into business talent needs.
• Partners with diversity team, human resource business partners, employee relations, and legal to ensure policy, practice, and processes are regulatory and legal.
• Hires, trains, coaches, counsels and evaluates performance of direct reports. Outcomes and KPIs:
• Deliver world-class talent to the organization.
• Enhanced associate performance based on overall team metrics are being met.
• Increased internal customers’ satisfaction based on hiring manager and candidate feedback/surveys.
• Requires a BA degree in HR related field and/or marketing or communications field;6 plus years of talent acquisition experience, with at least five (5) years leading talent acquisition or HR teams, preferably with a large national or global corporation, or equivalent in a Recruiting Firm or Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. • Must have in-depth knowledge of the talent acquisition landscape. • Experience creating talent acquisition-related strategies such as process improvement, strategic sourcing, diversity initiatives, etc. required. • Knowledge and understanding of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion best practices in regard to talent attraction and candidate engagement.
Preferred Qualifications: • Master’s degree. • Medical Recruitment experience. • Experience managing the performance of third-party vendors, RPO partners. • Professional HR / TA Certification(s).
Leadership Attributes: • Natural curiosity, creativity, and innovation. • Ability to motivate, empower, mentor, and train. • Excellent Interpersonal skills. • Ability to influence and interact with Sr. Leadership.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: • Manage competing demands, while being y adaptable and flexible. • Create and maintain documents using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint ,and Teams). • Understand and interpret data, analyze trends and identify actionable insights. • Ability to quickly learn systems, processes and procedures. • Use of Applicant Tracking System and Candidate Relationship Management tools. • Use of Recruitment Technology Tools. • Prioritization and time management. • Advanced writing and verbal communication skills.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and has been named a 2019 Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.