Anthem, Inc. Ingenio Rx Sales Director, PBM in JAA & TPA in Indianapolis, Indiana
SHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
We are very excited to announce we are looking for a new PBM sales director. Are you a PBM sales leader that loves to create and go after top accounts, enter new markets and drive key enterprise objectives? If this is your wheelhouse you will be developing key pharmacy distribution partnerships in TPA, JAA, or Taft Hartley? This might be a great role for you.
Pharmacy Sales Director - National Accounts – Atlanta, GA, Mason, OH, St. Louis, MO, Virginia Beach, VA, Wallingford, CT, Morristown, NJ, Chicago, IL., Minneapolis, MN, Louisville, KY, Las Vegas, NV preferred. For the right person we will consider different locations.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing business development strategies to achieve or exceed total membership and sales goals of IngenioRx products within the strategic account segment aimed at JAA/TPA and other niche markets.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to: • Responsible for the internal and external advocacy of the sales of very large, complex opportunities and accounts.
• Serves as a Subject Matter Expert with external constituents to properly convey, position, and message the IngenioRx solution to brokers, labor, TPAs and plan sponsors.
• Leads prospecting and distribution development activities for new business and proactively calls on brokers and consultants in targeted markets.
• Serves as a market intelligence leader to assist management with the product, pricing, and strategic initiatives to better leverage competitive position.
• Works with the implementation team to ensure a seamless transition.
• Prepares sales pipeline, sales forecasts, and other reports.
Requires a BA/BS and a minimum of 5 years of successful PBM (Pharmacy Benefit Management) sales experience or any combination of experience.
MBA preferred but not required.
Highly preferred JAA or TPA experience.
Extensive travel is required; approx. 50%.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2019 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.