Anthem, Inc. Experience Integration Director in Indianapolis, Indiana
SHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Experience Integration Director will actively engage with business partners to help shape future state experiences consistent with Anthem’s vision to reimagine all aspects of the service experience. Experience Integration Director will achieve desired outcomes by being relentless in advocating for Anthem’s members, their caregivers/families, providers, employers, brokers and associates and ensuring integration of current and future state needs into all transformation initiatives through an outside-in perspective and human centered design. In this role, you will focus on inspiring each stakeholder to bring the human experience back to health care.
Through collaboration with business leaders across all business segments, Experience Integration Director will ensure there is a connected story across value streams of how our “solutions” are making a meaningful difference in the moments that matter and enable a consistent approach, using human centered design to understand, design and measure the future user experience for our members/caregivers/families, providers, employers, and associates.
· Responsible for supporting the enterprise strategy on the future of work, workplace and workforce by integrating the customer experience across value streams. Key stakeholder focus areas will include employers, brokers, members, provider, community constituents and Anthem associates.
· Include hands-on work with and across value streams to connect and reflect the future Anthem experience, identify the critical moments that matter, develop key measures of experience and co-design the feedback loop across the enterprise (e.g. technology, process and workforce design).
· Connects business priorities to experience goals to form an end-to-end view the value Anthem brings to its customers.
· Contributes to development of Experience Integration Playbook.
Requires a BA/BS degree related to human centered design, product/service design or related field; 8-10 years of experience related to customer and employee experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. Health industry, management consulting or related experience is a plus. Master’s degree preferred. Proficiency in Microsoft Suite (PPT, Word, Excel) required. Critical thinking, creative problem-solving, knowledge and experience with customer segmentation, persona development, journey mapping and storytelling (personas, journey mapping) required.
Other key characteristics:
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment that is results and deliverables oriented
• Ability to interact and facilitate discussions with an executive audience
• Ability to connect outside-in experience research to business metrics and priorities
• Strong outside in perspective, digital first mentality, always focused on customer needs
• Knowledge of healthcare and social determinants of health
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and has been named a 2019 Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.