Anthem, Inc. Benefits Design Director in Indianapolis, Indiana
SHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Preferred Locations: Indianapolis, IN; Richmond, VA; Atlanta, GA; and Mason, OH. Open to any other Anthem office for the most qualified applicant.
The Benefits Design Director is responsible for leading benefits program initiatives and projects with corporate-wide impact (i.e., process improvements, work redesign, M & A activity).
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
· Partner with cross-functional team members to lead various corporate-wide benefits design initiatives.
· Research new programs, involving major stakeholders.
· Analyzes financial and organizational implications of programs and presents recommended actions to senior leadership.
· Partner with various stakeholder to implement and administer program(s).
· Manages major change initiatives and develops communications plans as needed.
· May represents the department on key executive compensation and benefit initiatives and assists in ongoing process improvement and policy development.
· Partners with Executive Compensation Director to support executive compensation programs and initiatives including, but not limited to completing total direct executive compensation analysis, salary survey design and submission, and long-term incentive plan design and administration.
· May lead other staff members in implementation and administration of company executive compensation and benefit programs.
· Requires a BA degree in related field; 8 years related experience; or any combination of education and experience.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and has been named a 2019 Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.